Giant Allium, Paper Flower Template for Cutting Machines (SVG, DXF)
This giant allium is a simple paper flower to make, but the result is really impressive! Use this cutting machine template to craft a three-dimensional, 9" wide flower. Create an entire garden for a photo shoot or a single flower for a bouquet. A grouping of these would also look great hanging from the ceiling at a bridal shower or wedding. Scale the pieces for slightly larger or smaller flowers. Templates are optimized for cutting on Cricut Explore or Silhouette craft cutters. Downloads include written instructions with step-by-step assembly photos (PDF).
Skill level: Easy/Intermediate
Time: Approximately 1-2 hours for assembly plus cutting time
Includes the following file formats compressed into a zip file:
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files - Silhouette Studio Basic Edition (.dxf)
Tools and supplies you'll need at home:
- Craft glue
- 8.5” x 11” card stock (example uses 65 lb card stock)
- 3” or larger foam ball
- 1 dowel rod, the size and length desired for the flower stem
- Approximately 120 flat-top toothpicks, 4” skewers, or floral wire cut to size
- Green craft acrylic paint
- Pencil sharpener or X-Acto knife
- Optional: White paint marker
- Optional: Soft pastels such as PanPastel or other coloring medium
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore craft cutter
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your zip file as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital files, see this how-to article.
License: No commercial use. Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2019. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend