Cherry Blossom DIY Templates for Silhouette or Cricut Explore
Skill Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 15 minutes to assemble (plus time for cutting)
Includes the following file formats:
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files - Silhouette Studio Basic Edition (.dxf)
Tools and supplies you'll need at home:
- Craft glue
- Card stock in petal and stamen color
- Text weight paper for center
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore craft cutter
TIP: The photos show a 9" cherry blossom, but you can resize the shapes within your cutting software to make a range of sizes. Just group all of the shapes together and scale.
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your files as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital goods, see this how-to article. Please note that colors may appear differently on various monitors and prints may not exactly match the colors you see on screen.
License: Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2017. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend