Feverfew 3D Paper Flower Template and Tutorial for Cricut & Silhouette Cutting Machines (SVG, DXF)
Download and craft life-like paper flowers with this feverfew SVG cutting machine template for Cricut or Silhouette. Feverfew has dainty, daisy-like blooms about 1.25” wide that work well in bunches or paper flower bouquets. The feverfew flower pattern is designed to be added to a floral wire stem. Plus the cutting file includes three leaf patterns and sepals. Downloads include a step-by-step tutorial for stemmed flowers with full color photos (PDF). The instructions show you how to make the paper flower, create the center, and add a stem and leaves.
Skill level: Intermediate
Time: 30 minutes plus cutting time
Includes the following file formats:
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files - Silhouette Studio Basic Edition (.dxf)
Tools & supplies you’ll need at home:
- Card stock
- Craft glue
- Scoring tool
- Bone folder
- 18 or 20 gauge wrapped floral wire
- Needle-nose pliers
- Silhouette or Cricut craft cutter
- Optional: coloring medium such as pastels or art markers, quilling tool, mini clothespins, small round measuring spoon
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your zip file as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital files, see this how-to article.
License: No commercial use. Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2019. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend