Refund Policy for Digital Files
Because digital files cannot be returned, refunds on digital files are only available when the file has not been downloaded and the request for a refund is made within 30 days of purchase. If you need help using a file, please get in touch.
Here are a few things to check prior to purchase to ensure you’re happy with your purchase:
- Ensure the file you’re purchasing is compatible with your existing software. All product descriptions list the file format(s).
- Most Especially Paper templates include SVG files compatible with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. DXF files can be used with Silhouette Studio Basic Edition.
- For any listing with more than one file (most products!), the files will be compressed into a single zip file.
- Consider the project skill level noted on the product description. Some projects are more complex than others and require more experience with the cutting machine or more previous crafting practice for assembly.
- Especially Paper has YouTube videos with tips on using cutting machines. Or see this list of tips. Check them out if you need some advice.
- Especially Paper offers several free files. These files are a good way to try out the download process prior to purchasing a file.