Paper Party Flower for Banners and Cupcake Toppers (SVG & DXF)
Download these cutting files to craft a flower banner for a birthday or baby shower or add flowers to a letter banner. Plus, this same template can be used to create coordinating cupcake toppers and stickers. The banner flower featured in the photos is 5" wide, but pieces can be scaled to fit your project. Files are optimized for use with Silhouette Studio (DXF) and Cricut Design Space (SVG). Downloads include a PDF with step-by-step instructions and photos.
Skill level: Beginner
Time: 5-10 minutes per flower plus cutting time
Includes the following file formats:
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files - Silhouette Studio Basic Edition (.dxf)
Tools and supplies you'll need at home:
- Craft glue
- Card stock
- Ribbon or string for banner
- Toothpick or small skewer for cupcake toppers
- Adhesive dots or foam for stickers
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore craft cutter
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your zip file as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital files, see this how-to article.
License: No commercial use. Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2019. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend