Printing & Assembly Tips for Printable Cupcake Flags
- Under page setup, set the orientation to landscape.
- Unless you prefer smaller flags, setpage scaling to “none.”
- Rather than cutting each flag individually, tackle one row at a time. Cut the sheet down the middle to separate the two columns of flags.
- Fold the column of flags in half on the dotted line and cut out the strips, leaving the end in tact.
- Wrap around a toothpick or short skewer and secure with glue or double-sided tape.
- Trim the end off the flag.
More printing and assembly tips: Banners