One of the great things about the newest Cricut machines, called Cricut Explore, is the ability to cut SVG files that you have created or purchased. Especially Paper has a number of SVG files available for paper craft projects that can be cut with your Cricut Explore.
Follow these steps to import an SVG into Cricut Design Space:
- Click the Upload Image icon in the left toolbar.
- On the next screen, click the blue Upload Image button.
- Click the blue browse button and select the SVG file from your computer. Select open to import the file.
- Once the image preview loads, click the green save button. Your image will appear in your library at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the image to select it, then click the green insert images button.
If you'd like to try a file to see how it works before purchasing a template, check out this free mistletoe gift topper.