Daffodil Cupcake Topper Cutting File for Cricut and Silhouette (SVG, DXF)
DIY daffodil cupcake toppers are a sunny addition to cupcakes at weddings, bridal showers and garden parties. Download the SVG cutting file to create a table full of miniature 1.5" blooms with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine. This project is quick and easy, so it’s great when you need enough cupcake toppers for a party or large event. Downloads include a written tutorial with step-by-step, full-color photos.
The default size is 1.5” wide flowers, but you can resize slightly larger. This file includes score lines, but you can delete score lines if preferred.
Skill level: Easy
Time: 1-2 minutes per cupcake topper plus cutting time
License: Personal use only
Includes the following file formats:
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files - Silhouette Studio Basic Edition (.dxf)
Tools & Supplies:
- Lightweight card stock or copy weight paper
- Craft glue
- “Fancy” toothpicks (available in grocery stores) or frilled party toothpicks
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore cutting machine
- Optional: Cricut scoring wheel or stylus
- Optional: Bone folder or similar tool
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your zip file as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital files, see this how-to article.
License: No commercial use. Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2019. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend
3D Paper Flower Template, Dwarf Cosmos Template and Tutorial for Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machines (SVG, DXF)