Daffodil Cupcake Topper Cutting File for Cricut and Silhouette (SVG, DXF)
DIY daffodil cupcake toppers are a sunny addition to cupcakes at weddings, bridal showers and garden parties. Download the SVG cutting file to create a table full of miniature 1.5" blooms with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine. This project is quick and easy, so it’s great when you need enough cupcake toppers for a party or large event. Downloads include a written tutorial with step-by-step, full-color photos.
The default size is 1.5” wide flowers, but you can resize slightly larger. This file includes score lines, but you can delete score lines if preferred.
Skill level: Easy
Time: 1-2 minutes per cupcake topper plus cutting time
License: Personal use only
Includes the following file formats:
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files - Silhouette Studio Basic Edition (.dxf)
Tools & Supplies:
- Lightweight card stock or copy weight paper
- Craft glue
- “Fancy” toothpicks (available in grocery stores) or frilled party toothpicks
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore cutting machine
- Optional: Cricut scoring wheel or stylus
- Optional: Bone folder or similar tool
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your zip file as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital files, see this how-to article.
License: No commercial use. Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2019. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend
3D Paper Flower Template, Dwarf Cosmos Template and Tutorial for Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machines (SVG, DXF)
Feverfew 3D Paper Flower Template and Tutorial for Cricut & Silhouette Cutting Machines (SVG, DXF)