Gerbera Daisy DIY Templates (SVG, DXF)
Download templates to craft a large 19" gerbera daisy, perfect to display on its own or as part of a flower wall. Templates include an SVG and DXF file for Cricut Explore or Silhouette craft cutters plus a PDF that can be cut by hand (if you are very patient!). Downloads also include written instructions with diagrams. This project is easy enough for beginners but still satisfying for experienced crafters!
Skill level: Advanced Beginner / Intermediate
Time: Approximately 1-1.5 hours plus cutting time
Includes the following file formats:
- PDF Template – for hand-cutting (.pdf)
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files – Silhouette Studio (.dxf)
Tools and supplies you'll need at home:
- Craft glue
- Card stock
- Soft pastels (optional)
- Cotton pad or cotton ball (optional)
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore craft cutter (optional)
- Wire for hanging (optional)
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your zip file as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital files, see this how-to article.
License: No commercial use. Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2019. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend