Gerbera Daisy DIY Templates for Hand Cutting, Silhouette or Cricut Explore
Download templates to craft a large 19" gerbera daisy, perfect to display on its own or as part of a flower wall. Templates include an option for cutting by hand or with Cricut Explore or Silhouette craft cutter. Downloads also include written instructions with diagrams. This project is easy enough for beginners but still satisfying for experienced crafters!
Includes the following file formats:
- PDF Template – for hand-cutting (.pdf)
- SVG Files – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF Files – Silhouette Studio (.dxf)
Tools and supplies you'll need at home:
- Craft glue
- Card stock
- Chalk pastels (optional)
- Cotton pad or cotton ball (optional)
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore craft cutter (optional)
- Wire for hanging (optional)
No waiting, no shipping fees! Download your files as soon as checkout is complete. For more information about downloading digital goods, see this how-to article. Please note that colors may appear differently on various monitors and prints may not exactly match the colors you see on screen.
License: Files are for personal use only and should not be shared with friends, sold as is, or used to design new items that are sold. Copyright © Especially Paper 2017. All Rights Reserved.
We Also Recommend