DIY Halloween Village, Template & Cutting Files
Craft this spooky Halloween village to decorate your mantle or display at a Halloween party. This set has lots of pieces that you can mix and match to create your own custom village. It includes five Victorian houses, two sets of trees, a graveyard complete with the headless horseman, and an iron fence.
Download templates include an SVG file to cut with your Cricut Explore craft cutter or a DXF file to use with your Silhouette machine. Prefer to hand cut the silhouettes? Use the PDF file. After cutting the pieces, simply glue at the bottom tabs and accordian fold to stand the village.
Includes the following file formats:
- PDF Template – for hand-cutting (.pdf)
- SVG File – Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (.svg)
- DXF File – Silhouette Studio (.dxf)
Tools and supplies you'll need at home:
- Scissors (for hand cutting)
- Craft glue
- Card stock
- Vellum (optional)
- Silhouette or Cricut Explore craft cutter (optional)
Watch this video to see how to import SVG files into the Cricut Design Space software.
We Also Recommend